Vision2Voice intends to recruit, hire, and place applicants on the basis of the applicant's
relative knowledge, skills and abilities. The decision to employ an applicant will be based solely on the
individual's qualifications for the particular position along with other requisite job skills. The minimum
qualifications shall be specified in the job description. Vision2Voice is proud to offer careers in Human
Resources, Operations, Product Management, Medical Writing, Event Coordination, and more.
Please see below for all current job openings.
Current Job Openings at our Chicago Office
Location: Chicago, IL
The Medical Writer/Senior Medical Writer position (level dependent on experience) is responsible for content development and delivery of promotional medical communications projects. The employee will research and write content, ensure projects are in compliance with regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical and biotech clients, and participate as an active team member in collaboration with other functional areas.
- Write and revise content for unbranded and branded slide decks, presentations, monographs, video scripts, and other promotional medical communication projects
- Review and quality control projects to ensure materials meet project specifications and are scientifically and technically accurate, internally consistent, and appropriately supported and referenced
- Plan and develop advisory board, speaker training, and web/audio conference agendas
- Provide sound scientific and strategic content recommendations that align with brand objectives
- Serve as liaison to scientists, clinicians, and other external service providers regarding medical/scientific content
- Serve as internal scientific product and therapeutic category expert
- Provide input into new business presentations, requests for proposals, and existing account proposals to maximize growth and revenue
- Maintain knowledge of proper AMA style for referencing projects, and apply principles of good publication practice overall
- Learn and apply specific brand and referencing guidelines for assigned clients
- Adhere to relevant laws, guidelines, and company policies regarding the dissemination of scientific communications
- Travel approximately 5-10% of the year
Desired Skills & Experience
- Advanced life sciences degree preferred: PhD, PharmD, or MD
- 5+ years’ medical/scientific writing/editing experience with an attention to detail – style/consistency, grammar, syntax, and familiarity with project layout and design
- Thorough understanding of principles and processes underlying the various components of medical communications projects
- Understanding of pharmaceutical drug regulations and guidelines
- Ability to thrive under challenging deadlines
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- In your cover letter, please provide a listing of your areas of therapeutic experience/expertise
To apply please contact Lisa Bourke at email@example.com.
Current Job Openings at our Omaha Office
If you do not see the job opening you are looking for, please check back soon.